Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Shivers on the water.
Splash! cold water running down the stream. Rocks are rubbing hard on my feet, Ouch! as I trip onto the water my face reflects on the water but lucky my face never hit onto the rocks.

People laugh at me but it's really not funny getting wet purposely in front of a bunch of students.
Its shivering cold as the cold water chills up your feet until it reaches your arms, no towel nor warm clothes to wear just shorts and a short top swimming tog.

Wind is blowing roughly getting you even colder. You would wish you were never in this Activity getting fully wet.

Time for another activity No!! It's just getting worse and Worse!! every time the longer you stay the worse you will get cold and sick.

“This is the last activity” shouts out the lady running the activity FINALLY!!! “10 seconds are left” yay!!! no more getting wet and no more shivers I am never coming back to do this activity ever again.

BY Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Awesome moment in time of camp Amanda! I like how you wrote it and everything was in present tense. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete