Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

Rap-punzle

On the twelfth of November 2014 our school Christ the King went down to the hall and watched a show called Rapunzel. It was performed by the N.Z playhouse actors. When  we first went into the hall we were all settled down waiting for the actors to appear and I got a fright when the first character popped up and guess what? It was pinocchio. I was fascinated by how he had so much life in him and how his nose grew long and I wondered how he made it that way?

I liked how Rapunzel wound her hair around her head It would take for ages to wind it around like that, her hair was like a cone. It was hilarious when this cow, Simon Cow was a judge. He was nasty to the people that were performing.


What a day  we had with so much humour. I laughed alot. The actors were amusing. It was great drama. It was perfect when they were rapping we “clicked” and “clapped” to the beat of the rap. I think the Rap-punzel show  is suitable for both kids and adults because it  made this school laugh and  feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment